Finding Budget Saving Solutions in 2021 with ServiceNow
Join CRI Advantage and ResultsPositive on Thu, Mar 4th at 9 am MST for an educational webinar and roundtable discussion on how we’ve seen customers reduce operational budgets with ServiceNow’s business and technology workflows.
Our executive presenters will review tangible and high-impact budget-saving solutions that address 2021 uncertainties and the fiscal challenges in today’s market.
See How Customers Were Able to Trim Their Budgets With:
- Customer Support and HR Service Management Workflows
- Strategic Application Rationalization and Project Investment Management
- Asset Discovery with Hardware and Software Asset Management, including service and process dependency mapping.
- End-to-End Technology Management Workflows
Identify Budget-Saving Target Areas in Your Organization:
- How Application Inventory and Rationalization Creates Instant Savings
- How Strategy and Value-Based Portfolio Management Increases Discretionary Budgets
- How Customer Support and HR Workflows Drive Efficiencies and Cost Savings
- How Software Asset Management Prevents Unnecessary Capital Expenditures
Register for the Webinar Today!
More About our Presenters:
CRI Advantage – Christopher Claunch, Vice President of the Solutions Division for CRI, has been a leading IT executive and accomplished SaaS solution expert for over 20 years. He’s been providing productivity and visibility enhancements to companies throughout the Pacific Northwest with extensive experience in ServiceNow, Clarity, and HP solutions.
ResultsPositive – Jon Furner, CEO of ResultsPositive Business Technology Solutions, will present this session. Jon is a 20+ year veteran of the IT service industry with a wealth of experience planning, implementing, and managing complex digital initiatives. He has advised and worked with many Fortune 1000 customers on their IT Management initiatives.