IT Service Management
CRI Advantage IT Service Management
For IT departments
For your business as a whole
CRI Advantage & ServiceNow® – A Winning Approach for Your Business
CRI Advantage is a #Next Generation ServiceNow® Partner
The Total Economic Impact™ of ServiceNow® for IT
IT Service Management (ITSM)
CRI can replace your legacy Help Desk system with the leading cloud-based IT Service Management System on the market. We will create a modern work environment that uses a service oriented approach on the activities, tasks and processes that make up your organization’s day-to-day work life. This service-oriented approach provides an intuitive end-user experience to request, perform, automate and analyze all IT workloads. With ServiceNow IT Service Management, CRI can refine, structure and automate the flow of work to streamline service delivery and dramatically increase productivity.
IT Operations Management (ITOM)
Imagine your infrastructure without outages. The time that could be spent on business-critical projects. With ServiceNow’s IT Operations Management (ITOM) you will bring order to chaos, deliver an improved service, and re-direct resources to business-critical projects.
CRI can support all of your IT Operations Management requirements with ServiceNow. ServiceNow ITOM is an integrated service operations solution built seamlessly on your existing ServiceNow ITSM investment. With ServiceNow ITOM, CRI can resolve infrastructure before they happen and automate IT workloads including cloud management.
Application Development & Configuration
You need applications and workflow that meet the needs of your business. Businesses struggle with the backlog of legacy applications and workflow demands in their business. Building applications has traditionally been expensive and time consuming due to the complexity of the underlying platforms and the programming skills needed. Integrating and up-keep of these applications with other functions in the enterprise presents additional challenges. As a result, frustrated users are either left using inefficient, manual tools or forced to go around IT to buy a point solution.
With ServiceNow, IT admins and developers can build and deploy cloud native business applications on the ServiceNow Platform as a Service (PaaS). Developers can build powerful applications with a rich set of prebuilt services and templates. After an application is built and tested, it can be published to users with a single click. These applications can span from a single department to the entire enterprise, and may include such applications as order management, HR case management, legal request processing, and other line of business applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ITIL (formerly known as Information Technology Infrastructure Library) defines IT service management (ITSM) as “The implementation and management of quality IT services that meet the needs of the business. IT service management is performed by IT service providers through an appropriate mix of people, process and information technology.”
ITSM processes typically include five stages:
- Service Strategy: This stage creates the framework for your company’s IT service management building. It includes assessing the organization’s market, offerings, and competition. Then, a strategy is developed for IT services, managing the service catalog, managing budgets, and establishing a plan for demand management.
- Service Design: This stage includes the planning and designing the IT services the organization offers to meet business demands. It involves design coordination, risk management, capacity management, availability management, cyber security, and continuity management.
- Service Transition: This stage involves implementing the processes and services to ensure maximum efficiency. It may include change management and evaluation, project management, knowledge management, and service asset management.
- Service Operation: This stage involves taking all the planning and design and taking it to a live environment. It includes incident and request fulfillment management, problem management, and technical management.
- Continual Service Improvement: This stage is focused on the ongoing management and adjustments necessary to keep your IT services running at maximum efficiency. It involves IT service reviews, process evaluation, and more.