CRI Advantage is a great place to work. We have a family-oriented culture and believe in meeting the needs of our employees and their families, our partners and our clients. We draw top talent from the across the country to engage in challenging and modern IT projects for Fortune 500 Corporations, Small and Medium Sized Businesses, State and Local Government and The Federal Government. We encourage professional development and expect our employees to grow throughout their careers at CRI. We are headquartered in Boise, Idaho with technical centers in Idaho Falls, ID, Reston, VA, and Albuquerque, NM.
• Multiple plans offered with low to high deductible options with no waiting period
• Group Term Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment is provided at 1x base salary, up to $50k
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with ROTH options with no waiting period
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) availability
• Health Savings Account (HSA) availability with employer contributions for select high deductible health plans (HDHP)
• Supplemental Life & Personal Accident Insurance buy-up option
• Short Term / Long Term Disability availability for employee purchase
• Also offered: Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday pay, access to Skillport learning portal, Employee Assistance Program, Adoption Assistance, Commuter Benefits and a robust corporate Discount Rewards Portal
* This is a reference guide to CRI Advantage benefits. Benefit levels are subject to change. These programs are defined in detail under the terms and conditions of their respective plans. Coverage levels provided in this summary are calculated for full-time associates. Part-time associates and other classifications will have different programs and benefits levels. Please contact CRI Advantage HR at 208-287-4120 or HR@criadvantage.com for additional information or requests.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD WITH A CAREER AT CRI
Sign up for job notifications!We currently have the following exciting opportunities available to work with well-known clients and modern technologies. Click on positions below that interest you for more details and to apply.
My name is Gabe Halleus and I have been working at CRI Advantage over the last 20 years. My career has been filled with different roles and that have made me grow as over the years. One continuous thread throughout has been my dedication to placing IT talented individuals in the Mountain West and across the US. I continue to try and find that new home and career for those looking for a better quality of life. There is nothing better than being the match-maker. I am a proud father of two girls, have a wonderful wife, and continue to play whether it be Ice Hockey, Snowboarding or Mountain Biking. In addition to my lifelong passion of IT recruiting, I enjoy being a coach in the YMCA leagues here in Boise, Idaho, coaching Soccer and Basketball.
Please feel free to reach out to me for your new adventure, whether you are thinking about it now or if you want to connect in the future.
My name is Keith Bailly and I have been a recruiter for 15 plus years and have always enjoyed helping others achieve their goals and building great teams. I enjoy and embrace technology, and have built many apps that are available in the app store to help children learn math. One of his apps was downloaded over 15,000 times across the globe. When not searching for great talent, I enjoy being outside, hiking, fishing or working on vintage Fords. I am a proud father of two handsome boys and have an amazing wife. Please feel free to reach out to me if you are looking for a new opportunity or want to talk about hotrods or you can connect with me on LinkedIn. Cell: 208.360.8594 Work: 208.287.4124