CRI Advantage is a great place to work. We have a family-oriented culture and believe in meeting the needs of our employees and their families, our partners and our clients. We draw top talent from the across the country to engage in challenging and modern IT projects for Fortune 500 Corporations, Small and Medium Sized Businesses, State and Local Government and The Federal Government. We encourage professional development and expect our employees to grow throughout their careers at CRI. We are headquartered in Boise, Idaho with technical centers in Idaho Falls, ID, Reston, VA, and Albuquerque, NM.
• Multiple plans offered with low to high deductible options with no waiting period
• Group Term Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment is provided at 1x base salary, up to $50k
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with ROTH options with no waiting period
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) availability
• Health Savings Account (HSA) availability with employer contributions for select high deductible health plans (HDHP)
• Supplemental Life & Personal Accident Insurance buy-up option
• Short Term / Long Term Disability availability for employee purchase
• Also offered: Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday pay, access to Skillport learning portal, Employee Assistance Program, Adoption Assistance, Commuter Benefits and a robust corporate Discount Rewards Portal
* This is a reference guide to CRI Advantage benefits. Benefit levels are subject to change. These programs are defined in detail under the terms and conditions of their respective plans. Coverage levels provided in this summary are calculated for full-time associates. Part-time associates and other classifications will have different programs and benefits levels. Please contact CRI Advantage HR at 208-287-4120 or HR@criadvantage.com for additional information or requests.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD WITH A CAREER AT CRI
Sign up for job notifications!We currently have the following exciting opportunities available to work with well-known clients and modern technologies. Click on positions below that interest you for more details and to apply.
CRI hires talented people for both our company and clients typically focusing on IT consulting and managed services. We hire from entry-level technical support to cybersecurity architects and everything in between that is involved with recurring and emerging technologies. If you love technology and making a positive difference, you might just be who we are looking for!
Submit your application online or send your resume to our recruiting team at email@example.com. Please note that the most successful candidates possess the required skills and experience for the role they have applied for.
Hold on tight while we review your resume. With the volume of applicants, the time for us to respond may vary from days to weeks depending on the role. We try to update within a reasonable time, however if you are anxious, you may always email one of the recruiters. If selected to advance in the process, you will hear from a CRI recruiter.
Have a phone or video conversation with a CRI recruiter. If selected to advance in the recruiting process, you will speak with someone on our recruiting team to learn more about the role you have applied for and what it is like to work at CRI.
Have a phone or video interview with a hiring manager, team member or client. These interviews aim to evaluate your interest in and abilities to perform the day-to-day work of the role you are being hired for.
Be patient as you are considered for your interview performance, skills and experience.
Once we have compiled all of the feedback, we will assess whether you would be successful in the role we are hiring for or if there is another role at CRI would be more fitting.
Get feedback for your CRI recruiting team and next steps.
You will hear from your recruiter to review how your interview and any next steps.
If offered the job, accept! CRI has many positive attributes including, perks, amazing clients, culture, lifestyle, and focus on innovation and technology.
Determine start, complete paperwork, and meet your HR Manager for onboarding. CRI has mostly online onboarding capability with dynamic content, but you will also learn more in person about our history and mission from a person.
Connect With One Of Our Recruiters
My name is Gabe Halleus and I have been working at CRI Advantage over the last 20 years. My career has been filled with different roles that have made me grow over the years. One continuous thread throughout has been my dedication to placing IT talented individuals in the Mountain West and across the US. I continue to try and find that new home and career for those looking for a better quality of life. There is nothing better than being the match-maker. I am a proud father of two girls, have a wonderful wife, and continue to play whether it be Ice Hockey, Snowboarding or Mountain Biking. In addition to my lifelong passion of IT recruiting, I enjoy being a coach in the YMCA leagues here in Boise, Idaho, coaching Soccer and Basketball.
Please feel free to reach out to me for your new adventure, whether you are thinking about it now or if you want to connect in the future.
My name is Keith Bailly and I have been a recruiter for 15 plus years and have always enjoyed helping others achieve their goals and building great teams. I enjoy and embrace technology, and have built many apps that are available in the app store to help children learn math. One of his apps was downloaded over 15,000 times across the globe. When not searching for great talent, I enjoy being outside, hiking, fishing or working on vintage Fords. I am a proud father of two handsome boys and have an amazing wife. Please feel free to reach out to me if you are looking for a new opportunity or want to talk about hotrods or you can connect with me on LinkedIn. Cell: 208.360.8594 Work: 208.287.4124