Cyber Risk Assessment
Cyber Risk Assessments by CRI Advantage
CRI’s cyber assessment offering was developed by security experts who worked for the world’s largest targeted entity, the US federal government. Our approach is to assess the cyber protections from a strategic and tactical perspective. Our strategic review analyzes enterprise policies, required legal policies and data at risk. We perform a risk assessment based on these artifacts. Our tactical approach is comprised of a technical assessment where we analyze existing systems for vulnerabilities and configurations. Our assessment report is comprised of the results of our strategic and tactical findings and recommendations. Customers can use our recommendations to further secure their environment.
Which Cyber Security Assessment is Right for My Business?
Audit Readiness Assessment
Cyber Program Assessment
Targeted Controls Assessments
- Ransomware Resilience
- Business Email Compromise
- Technology Operations (e.g., Configuration Management, Change Management, etc.)
- Procurement Fraud
- Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
What Should I Expect from a Cyber Security Assessment?
Why CRI Advantage?
CRI Advantage has been a leader in cybersecurity, risk management, and security professional staffing for businesses, federal agencies, as well as state and local government departments for more than 25 years.