Cyber Support Services from CRI Advantage
Our cyber support is designed to leverage your existing leadership and resources to maximize their knowledge and experience with CRI’s team of security and compliance experts. Our cybersecurity support is also known as CISO support, security support. We have a team of experts that provides auxiliary support and resources to address and remediate your business’s information security challenges with cost-effect and business-driven solutions.
Cyber Support Offerings Include:
- Information security programs and activities
- Cyber strategies and implementation plans
- Compliance Initiatives (PCI, FERPA, FACTA, HIPAA, SOX)
- Security Program Design
- Security Standards (ISO 27001, NIST, FISMA, FFIEC)
- Privacy Program Implementation
- 3rd Party Security and Due Diligence
- Vendor Contracts and Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Awareness Training
- Vulnerability Management Monitoring
- Data Classification
- Data Loss Prevention/Plan Implementation
- Security Architecture Design and Policy Development
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Strategy and Policy Design
- Information Risk Reviews and Risk Management
- Audit Remediation and Audit Management
- SOC Readiness and Compliance
- Access to CRI senior security resources; our expertise and capabilities are at your disposal,
- Providing reporting and guidance for boards and executive sponsors
Response Readiness Planning
If you’ve been smart enough to put together an incident response plan ahead of time in preparation for the worst-case scenario, investment in an assessment of your readiness plans and capabilities is a good investment. Unless members of your team have gone through one or more real incidents, it is difficult for them to anticipate everything needed as there is no substitute for experience. With CRI’s response readiness assessment, we will examine your current plan, the path of escalation, technical tools, and in-house skill sets and identify some best practices you may not be following. An ounce of prevention is always better than a pound of cure!
Why CRI Advantage?
CRI Advantage has been a leader in cybersecurity, risk management, and security professional staffing for businesses, federal agencies, as well as state and local government departments for more than 25 years.
Our security engineers have Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and related certifications and are proficient in forensic, discovery, network analysis, IA certification, and exploit tools.
When you work with CRI, you are bringing cutting-edge technology with the knowledge and experience to implement the most efficient processes to your team. Whether you are a small, medium, or large business – we can help.